We will hold Child Dedications during our Mothers Day weekend services at the Beavercreek Campus.
2. To assume the primary responsibility to teach my child the spiritual truths and values of scripture.
3. To recognize that my relationship with my child is a sacred trust which requires an investment of quality time and unconditional love.
4. To allow Dayton Vineyard's Establishing Families Ministry to come alongside, aiding in the faith developmental process of your child.
5. To pray for the physical, emotional, mental, relational, and spiritual well-being of my child.
6. To create an environment within our home, demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit.
For further information, contact Don McNally at Beavercreek.