We will hold Child Dedications during our Mothers Day weekend services at the Beavercreek Campus.
If you are interested in having your child dedicated please click here to sign up. There will be an orientation class on May 5 at 5:30pm that parents must attend.
Christian parents who dedicate a child are making a promise to the Lord to do everything within their power to raise the child in a godly way, prayerfully, until he or she can make a decision on his or her own to follow God. Parents who make this vow of commitment are instructed to raise the child in the ways of God, and not according to their own ways. A parent's covenant includes:
1. To view my child and/or children as a unique gift from God.
2. To assume the primary responsibility to teach my child the spiritual truths and values of scripture.
3. To recognize that my relationship with my child is a sacred trust which requires an investment of quality time and unconditional love.
4. To allow Dayton Vineyard's Establishing Families Ministry to come alongside, aiding in the faith developmental process of your child.
5. To pray for the physical, emotional, mental, relational, and spiritual well-being of my child.
6. To create an environment within our home, demonstrating the fruit of the Spirit.
For further information, contact Don McNally at Beavercreek.