His divine power has given us everything we need for a godly life through our knowledge of him who called us by his own glory and goodness. 2 Peter 1:3 (NIV)
Experiencing God is possible
That which was from the beginning, which we have heard, which we have seen with our eyes, which we have looked upon, and our hands have handled, concerning the Word of life—the life was manifested, and we have seen, and bear witness, and declare to you that eternal life which was with the Father and was manifested to us—that which we have seen and heard we declare to you, that you also may have fellowship with us; and truly our fellowship is with the Father and with His Son Jesus Christ. And these things we write to you that your joy may be full. 1 John 1:1-4 (NKJ)
No eye has seen, no ear has heard, and no mind has imagined what God has prepared for those who love him. 1 Corinthians 2:9 (NLT)
Our vision for the Miami Valley:
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Love God. Love people. Make disciples. Establish families.
A Vineyard experience typically includes:
1. Clear, accurate Biblical teaching focused on life application.
2. Relevant, experiential worship.
3. An expectation that God wants to show up.
4. An active small group ministry.
5. Ministry to the poor, widows, orphans, and those who are broken.
6. Physical healing as seen in the Book of Acts and the early church.
7. A commitment to world missions and church planting.
8. Promoting unity within the whole body of Christ.
9. Evangelistic outreach that leads people to Christ.
10. Equipping “the saints” for works of ministry.
Every time I think of you, I give thanks to my God. Whenever I pray, I make my requests for all of you with joy, for you have been my partners in spreading the Good News about Christ...And I am certain that God, who began the good work within you, will continue his work until it is finally finished on the day when Christ Jesus returns. So it is right that I should feel as I do about all of you, for you have a special place in my heart. You share with me the special favor of God...God knows how much I love you and long for you with the tender compassion of Christ Jesus. Philippians 1:3-8 (NLT)
He (God) has invited you into partnership with his Son, Jesus Christ our Lord. 1 Corinthians 1:9 (NLT)